You might feel like you’ve tried everything! You’ve done those morning stretches, tried a new ergonomic chair, used a fancy pillow to sleep on, applied hot and cold compresses, paid attention to your posture and taken over-the-counter pain medicine. Chances are, some of those things brought temporary neck pain relief but in the end, it may still not have been enough.
You could always take more drastic measures like joining a yoga class, seeing a chiropractor, working with a masseuse, or trying acupuncture. Any of those options could lead to further relief, but the drawback is that each of those methods will take quite a bit of time and ongoing effort in order to see results. The other downer is that none of these alternatives has a proven high rate of success when it comes to treating neck pain.
Once you’ve exhausted all the options for finding neck pain relief with no luck, day-to-day living might really start to feel like a pain in the neck!
Is it Possible to Live Pain Free?
Many who are suffering from chronic neck pain resignedly believe it’ll be their constant companion for the rest of their lives. They’ve just accepted it as a cold, hard fact. But that’s only true of those who haven’t yet tried Acousana™ Therapy™ using Softwave™ Technology. If you’ve never heard of it before, that’s not because it’s some strange, outlandish cure that hasn’t been properly tested. To the contrary, this type of treatment is the most commonly used form of pain management in Europe. It is clinically proven and has been FDA approved, so it’s a legitimate option that is catching the attention of Americans everywhere.
Tell Me More!
In most cases, chronic pain is accompanied by inflammation, reduced mobility and acute discomfort that may be debilitating. But Acousana™ Therapy offers a solution with some pretty impressive perks:
- Immediate, long-term results
- Drug-free solution
- No surgery or injections required
- Safe alternative to stem cell treatment
- No adverse side effects
- 80%+ reduction in pain after one treatment
- Treats the root cause of the pain
- No down-time afterward
You’re probably wondering how such a thing is possible. We don’t blame you! It can be hard to believe until you understand the science behind it.
Here’s How it Works
Using patented electrohydraulic Softwaves™, a natural biological response is triggered which initiates the body’s amazing ability to heal. This response occurs because the body is tricked into thinking damage has occurred which activates the migration of stem cells to the treated area to promote long-term healing.
An excellent alternative to taking opioids, Acousana™ Therapy doesn’t just treat symptoms, it gets right at the root of the problem using the body’s own genius healing system to launch a process of almost instantaneous self-repair.
You May Be Wondering…
- Is this procedure painful? There will be some discomfort as the Softwaves are applied to the damaged area, but that sensation soon gives way to a welcome sense of relief. Discomfort is actually a good sign as it indicates that we’re in the right area!
- How long does it take? The Acousana treatment only takes 20-30 minutes helping you get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
- How many treatments does it take to achieve a full recovery? It really depends on the severity of the condition area. Your certified physician will create a customized recovery plan to fit your needs but most patients see a complete elimination of pain after 3-4 sessions.
- Can this be used in conjunction with other treatments? Yes! In fact, results can be even more effective when you combine Acousana™ Therapy with other treatment modalities.
Would you like to learn more? Schedule your consultation today.